Episode 1100 Show Notes
From the Show
Fundamentally, you need to ask yourself if you believe the core doctrines of the faith, summarized in places like the Apostle’s Creed and the Nicene Creed. Ask yourself if you believe the Scriptures, the forgiveness of sins, the gospel.
What Do I Do If My Church Has Wrongly Excommunicated Me?
Questions in this Episode
- Is it wrong for Christian couples to live together before marriage?
- Does the Bible require me to confess to my wife that I cheated on her?
- What do I do if my church has wrongly excommunicated me?
- What are the main differences between Roman Catholics and Protestants?
- Should all churches unite and become non-denominational?
- How can I begin to heal after learning of my wife’s infidelity?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.