Episode 714 Show Notes
From the Show
When we believe in Jesus and are baptized, there is a great picture of our union with Jesus in his death and resurrection. The crucifixion of our own flesh, the death of our own flesh, it’s so that now we might walk in the newness of life.
What Does It Mean to Crucify the Flesh?
Questions in this Episode
- What does it mean to live in a “fallen” world?
- How can we understand the relationship between predestination and free will?
- Should Christians tithe from all forms of income?
- In Galatians 5:24, Paul says that, “those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” How do we crucify the flesh with its passions and desires?
- Is Jesus the same as the Father?
- If John is the best of the prophets, why is it that the least in the kingdom of heaven are greater than him?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.