Episode 1222 Show Notes
From the Show
When we think about prayer we ought to recognize that it’s not so much our way of bending God’s will to our own, but it’s the way in which our wills are aligned with the will of the sovereign God who has revealed himself to us.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
What Is The Purpose Of Prayer If God’s Will Is Already Set?
Questions in this Episode
- According to 1 Timothy 2, can a husband and wife be co-pastors?
- How can I evangelize my stepson who has become a Mormon?
- Should I flee temptation or use it as a chance to share the Gospel?
- What is the purpose of prayer if God’s will is already settled?
- Why is discipleship in America not like Christ’s model?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?