Episode 1048 Show Notes
From the Show
There is something distinct about the gathered assembly where the people of God come together for corporate worship. Sometimes people will say worship is more about our everyday life and not what we do on Sunday, we create a false dichotomy between the two. We should honor the Lord all the days of our lives but we should also take very seriously God’s call to worship him in the church.
What Should the Church’s Worship Look Like?
Questions in this Episode
- What does it mean to be “born again,” and how does that happen?
- How physical can an unmarried Christian couple be?
- What should the church’s worship look like? It seems like so many Christians don’t understand what worship is.
- Why does God seem so harsh in the Old Testament
- Why does the Roman Catholic church refer to Peter as the first pope?
- Can God remove people he predestined from the Lamb’s Book of Life?
Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work by Tim Keller
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?