"[Jesus] lived on our behalf so that it’s not just that our sins are forgiven, but positively, it’s as if we’ve obeyed the very law of God. You see there's the requirement not just of being sinless, but of this positive righteousness-- obedience to the law of God that God calls his people to." – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- If a Christian dies from an overdose, will they go to hell?
- Did God punish David by killing his infant son in 2 Samuel 12?
- Why did Jesus have to die on the cross and live a perfect life?
- Why did Judas betray Jesus with a kiss in Luke 22:53?
- Is it wrong for a church to meet in a Jewish community center?
Today’s Offer: Inner Core
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
View our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.