There are divisions in the Church and there have been ever since the days of the apostles. I would attribute it to, oftentimes, our own sinfulness and the inability to extend charity to one another or to understand God's word as we should. – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- Will I still go to heaven if I drink beer?*
- What does the ladder in Jacob's dream represent?
- Why is there division in the Church?*
- Are all Christians disciples of Jesus?*
- How can Romans 7:17 say that "sin lives in me" when I'm saved?*
Today’s Offer: 10 Songs to Sing as a Family
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.