Episode 638 Show Notes
From the Show
God has decreed that the way in which he is going to accomplish his purposes in the world is through the prayers of his people. God uses his people to accomplish his will. And that is why we have confidence as we pray.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. How should the church observe communion and take the Lord’s Supper?
2. Must a born again Christian be extremely zealous about the things of the Lord?
3. Should pastors perform special prayers just for men in the worship service?
4. In Mark 11:24, Jesus says, “I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Doesn’t this contradict the idea that God has ordained things to happen prior to our praying for them? What is the purpose of praying if God has already ordained something?
5. Can man be holy and righteous, and even if we are not perfectly holy and righteous
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Ordinary: Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World by Michael Horton