Episode 1103 Show Notes
From the Show
Eden is not heaven, that confirmed space of righteousness for all time. This is a place of testing. Some people have referred to Eden as a probationary period, where God gives free will to choose to follow him and a commandment to “work and keep the garden.” And this was a priestly work.
Why Was the Serpent In the Garden of Eden?
Questions in this Episode
- Gideon asked for signs to prove God’s will, was he wrong to do this? If not, should we still do this in the Christian life?
- If the Garden of Eden was perfect, why was there something that could cause sin in the garden?
- If I disagree with some of the theology that is taught in my church, should I look for a new place to worship?
- How do you explain the trinity to muslims?
- How should we understand the reference to angels in 1 Corinthians 11:10?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Do You Talk About the Difference Between Law and Gospel