Our sins have already been paid for and so we are justified in Christ now and we don't have to wait to get to heaven for that. We still struggle with indwelling sin, we can still say that 'I am a sinner', however, in glory, our souls are perfected in holiness. – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- How could Acts 16 apply to a whole household if not everyone believes?
- Is it okay for Christians to play Dungeons and Dragons?
- Who gets the final say when there are disagreements - elders or the pastor?*
- Why do my past sins keep coming to mind after they're forgiven?*
- Will we still be considered sinners in heaven?
- Does Luke 22 describe the moment that Simeon Peter was converted?
Today’s Offer: What Still Divides Us
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.