Episode 990 Show Notes
From the Show
We can distinguish between killing and letting die. This is where wisdom comes in, whether we are still under the obligation to do everything in our power to stop life’s course, or not.
Questions in this Episode
- What Does 1 Corinthians 6:3 mean when it says that we will “judge angels”?
- My wife and I are at the age where we are preparing our wills and we are struggling as to where to draw the line in the sand between God’s sovereignty over life and death and the state legally allowing itself to choose when we die. We have considered Ecclesiastes 8:8, Job 30:23, and other scriptures and would appreciate your Biblical advice on this matter.
- Does Proverbs 26:4-5 teach that we should avoid or confront fools?
- What does Revelation 13:15 mean?
- Why did God show mercy to some nations and not to others?
- Can a Christian pay tithe through service rather than through giving financially?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Bioethics and the Christian Life: A Guide to Making Difficult Decisions by David VanDrunen
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?