Episode 991 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus is exposing the hypocrites who think they are keeping the law, but never keep the law of love.
Questions in this Episode
- Is confessing our sins and repenting of them the same thing?
- In Leviticus 24:19-20, God gives the command for an eye for an eye. But in Matt 5:38-39, Jesus gives a different command. How is this possible if Jesus is the same God of the Old and New Testaments?
- Is it still a sin to eat pork and non-kosher food?
- How are there three persons in the trinity if there is only one God?
- Why is it that when I or other people ask God to heal them that those prayers are never answered?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?